Self Reflection

 In my opinion, some of my blogs do meet the requirements stated by the rubric. All of my blog posts contain images that fit in with whatever my blog is discussing, such as the island of Puerto Rico, all with proper sizing and alignment. As far as following the instructions provided by each blog topic, I do what I can to fully analyze and word everything in a fluid manner. With that, I know that I have some errors in my grammar and spelling but, I try to keep them at a minimum by checking over my post before publishing. Lastly, my list of references is done in a simple manner that attempts to follow MLA format. What I need to focus on more is trying to better my analysis of the sources I use to better flow with the small post I create. 

However, I am confused when it comes to creating a blog. At times, I write with my own words and style, completely forgetting to maintain a formal style. Once I take notice, I'll delete everything and start fresh because I don't know what type of voice I'm supposed to use. 

Personally, I believe that the effort that I put into these assignments and blogs is at a solid 75%. I do have to deal with work and my other classes so I try to give all my classes the attention they require and what is needed of me to complete my assignments. I'll admit that I do procrastinate a good amount, either it's going outside when I have work to do or zoning out on my bed. 

Peer reviewing serves as a way of checking your work for errors that one might not see. Since our posts are made by us, having someone read over can bring attention to areas we might think are in good condition. 

By participating in this class, I have learned that blogs are not just used for simple cooking recipes. Blogging is a way a staying connected with people around that world that share similar topics of interest or it can be a place to share and learn from people's ideas. 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to Puerto Rico Research Paper

Howdy.

Here came the Santa Maria